I hope you are doing wonderfully well in the beginning of this year.
In the last month I’ve been in hibernation mode; that means sleeping with no guilt, pampering myself in all possible ways, and as a big part of that, meditating a lot.
Meditation brings me back to my centre, even on those days when its harder to focus. It helps me take a pause in the morning and at night that ends up being precious, make the best of my day and keep a good connection with myself at a physical, mental and emotional level.
I was telling a friend the other day that I really believe meditation will soon become a regular practice for most people; like brushing your teeth or taking a shower in the morning. It truly is like a shower for the mind.
That’s why I got inspired to open the year with a special session on the basics of meditation. This session is not only for those that want to learn to meditate, but also for those who want to experience the benefits of meditating in group. Meditating in a group is very powerful. All the individual intentions get unified in one practice in the same time space. I would say that meditating in group is also, for me, very sweet. We need sweetness in our lives in these days…don’t we?
So I’m happy to invite you to my first group session of the year, taking place on January 31, from 5:30pm to 7pm, called:
- Develop your concentration skills and your capacity to be present.
- At a physical level it will lower your blood pressure and calm your heart rate, helping you manage any kind of stress.
- Help you sleep and rest better when you need to, and be alert and present when needed.
The second part of the session will be dedicated to a short pranayama yoga meditation that will:
- Unblock heavy emotions that may be sabotaging your capacity to be light and fluid in daily life.
- Open your heart centre so you can connect with the totality of yourself. That part of you that feels fulfilled, complete, and open to love. All kinds of love.
This session will be mixed, that means that men are also invited to join this time.
The gathering will take place at:
Yogazentrum Im Akazienhof
Akazienstraße 27, 10823 Berlin-Schöneberg
If you want to join us Book Now
You can pay the 20€ fee through Paypal here, or through a bank transfer to the following account:
Postbank Account: 739006707 BZL 60010070.
*From January 24 the fee is 25 €.
I’m looking forward to sharing with you.
I wish you a fantastic 2015, plenty of delicious adventures and much love coming from you and to you.